Congratulations, Uncle Bunk's!

I love seeing my beloved home state of West Virginia get some good press, especially when it involves food!! Uncle Bunk's, a go-to gourmet food palace in Sistersville, WV just scored a Silver Finalist sofi award from the National Association for The Specialty Food Trade (NASFT) for their hot mustard relish! This award is one of the highest you can get in the specialty food trade.

How did I find this out? I watched Bobby Flay and Kathie Lee get introduced to Uncle Bunk's as one of the award winners on the Today Show! Uncle Bunk's headquarters in Sistersville is very near my hometown of St. Marys and it does my heart proud to see such success coming from a Mountain State original!

Of course, my best recommendation of where to pick up some of Uncle Bunk's Condiments With a Kick is my favorite hometown hotspot The Greenhouse in St. Marys! Go visit the Greenhouse Gang and see what goodies from their many gourmet food items they may be sampling. With luck, JB might be grilling something amazing on one of their Weber Grills when you're visiting! If you would like to order some Uncle Bunk's shipped to you or check out the other delectable products Uncle Bunk's offers, go here.

Hearty Congratulations, Uncle Bunk! Click on the link below to check out the video of Uncle Bunk's on the Today Show..


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41162089/vp/43895409#43895409

Comments

Popular Posts