Saturday Night's Alright For .....Popping Aleve



I am out of practice for running the big show on a wild Saturday night and my achy being is painful proof of that. Happy to say everything went very well considering the double weddings and such and especially to have one of my dearest friends Lydia and her husband John also staying with us this weekend. So, as words are failing my exhausted and addled brain tonight, I'll let the pictures tell their thousand words while I pop the Aleve and do a faceplant in the bed....

....a luscious tart dessert in the dining room...


...the interesting groom's cake in one of the weddings....


.....bottles of wine representing one of the wedding couples...



....an actual cupcake "tree" built by one of the grooms featuring Sugar Rush cupcakes....


.....the wedding cake for one of the weddings...


....and the first of the Triumph Car Club that will be staying with us also.


That's all folks!   zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

Popular Posts