Memorial Day




The true meaning of Memorial Day of course, is to honor those who have served our country. I've mentioned Dad's Navy days before and here are some pics of he in his sailor suit as well as Mom on base and the boat he served on. Dad cooked for the boys and when I ask him how he did he typically answers, "Well, nobody died from my cookin'...that's something." I suppose when I get stressed while learning to be a better cook, I should just keep things like that in perspective.

Happy Memorial Day and thank you to those who serve and have served our country.

Comments

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!! WOW WOW WOW! That is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg--this is beautiful. Love it.

    Kak

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts