The Greenhouse Hosts Christmas Open House














































One of the first items on my itinerary of returning to my hometown was to attend Christmas Open House at the Greenhouse. I've mentioned the Greenhouse in a previous post. I have a long and wonderful history with this amazing store and the owner Kaki Reckard is one my dearest friends. I will share many stories on the Greenhouse in future posts. The store has an ever-changing array of fantastic food products such as Paula Deen, Barefoot Contessa and Stonewall Kitchen. The look of the shop is always striking but during the holidays the transformation of the store is purely magical. I never cease to be amazed with the wondrous look Kak and her crew create for the store every year. This year, the store is as stunning as ever. It's a breathtaking mix of sophistication and whimsy. The Greenhouse's online store will be available next year and I'm sure it will be grand.

Comments

  1. I've always loved the Greenhouse at Christmas. I've been a part of it for over 20 years. But this year I especially loved the WHIMSY that you mentioned. Though I work part time there and am on the payroll I usually tell people I just hang out for the food. Their specialty food products are top notch and what they do with them is simply astounding. The Maple Chipotle bacon on the grille, the Barefoot Countessa Teriyaki keilbasa, the Dr. Pete's Mustard Praline Glaze with cream cheese...oh jeez...the list is too long to mention but I think you get the gist of why I just hang out there for the food. It's all fantastic. P.S. I forgot JB's unbelievable hot wings. They are the bomb!!!! I never get tired of them....until, of course, he sets a plate of bacon in front of me. It's all about the PORK!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts