Whole Lotta Yum at the Whole Foods Market












My dear friend Sarah Jane picked me up at Columbus airport on Thursday and we headed to lunch at the Whole Foods Market. Now I love me some Whole Foods. The salad bar is reason enough. I could literally spend all day there. The displays were bountiful and the food was as always delicious. I so wish I had a Whole Foods closer. I had the freshest of fresh salads and a yummy Cuban Sandwich. SJ had a roast beef wrap and some amazingly fresh fruit. Girlfriend had me cracking up all the way home to my hometown of St. Marys, West Virginia. She's my first "welcome home" of the trip.

Comments

  1. OK, I don't think we should share with the world wide web WHY cousin Sarah had you cracking up but she does look fabulous in this picture. Wish I could have come with her to pick you up however I do have a day job now AND second job. Nevertheless,,,,,WHERE IS MY GELATO from WHOLE FOODS????? Thanks for the cookies. They were great. Except for the one with raisins in it. I hate raisins. I'm just sorry it was not cold enough outside for you to buy me some snickerdoodle gelato and then hang out the car window for the 2.5 hour trip home so that it would stay frozen for me to eat it upon your homecoming. Hmmmph. Maybe on your trip in January. Make sure you text me when you get to Whole Foods to tell me what kind of gelato they have. I might want something other than Snickerdoodle. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts