Happy Halloween





On this day of ghosts and goblins, my darkest fear is the dreaded Bridezilla as we prepare for tomorrow's bridal show. I'm fairly burnt out on the bridal biz after a long season but we'll regroup and sell like the wind tomorrow. It's always cool to catch up with the vendors and score wedding cake samples. Catty commentary during the bridal runway show is always a guarantee. Oh, and just when I thought I had seen the tackiest groom's cakes....yikes!

Our latest wedding was one for the record books. Let's just say it involved flying rings and American Idol. No, not David Cook, either.

The video is from another of my childhood Saturday morning cartoons. I actually thought I imagined this one and recently learned it was real! Groovy Ghoulies is the name and it's my Halloween toast to everybody.


Comments

  1. Catty commentary on the runway? Why oh why wasn't I there? You know I loves me some catty commentary when it comes to fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you do ever get David Cook there for a wedding, you'll have to get me in!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts