Lazy Mostaccioli









Outright exhaustion from this hellacious week and month settled in today. I actually napped which was rare. It was still chilly outside. We pretty much decided we would take a break from the Sunday grocery shopping and decided to cook something easy-peasy from the pantry. I found some Mostaccioli that came from the American Italian Pasta Company in Excelsior Springs. Cooked it up, tossed it with Ragu HeartSmart Ricotta Parmesan sauce and Grated Parmesan cheese. Poured it into a baking dish, topped it off with shredded Italian Five-Cheese Blend and popped it in the oven. Served it with garden salads topped off with the last of the tomatoes from the garden.


I know. Bo-o-o-r-rinnng. That's why I called it Lazy Mostaccioli. It was quite good though. It's a lazy day. Bear with me. This month is a beast. When things settle, there will be much more cooking. I'll keep blogging about food though!

Comments

  1. That sounds delicious though. And is, that a picture of it? Because it looks delicious as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts