Spent and Inspired



Pretty much spent mentally and even emotionally after this conference and all in a good way. It was gratifying and motivational and such a proud moment for all of us at the Elms. I will write much more on my upcoming day off, but I would do it no justice today.  I am finally home and barely keeping my eyes open.  Here's a peek at a little amenity created by the Woodcliff's amazingly talented Chef Rodney who was kind enough to grace us with some of his creations this week.  These chocolate-dipped strawberries along with the split of Champagne and flute with added Chambord lemon drop (courtesy of our F&B Director Extraordinaire Terri) were just a small and typically classy taste of what we sampled these past few days...stay tuned until after The Big Sleep.



Comments

Popular Posts